AIOP National Education Day
Developing a Career Pathway ... the steps necessary for education and employment success
AIOP National invite you to
Join us online while our education panellists take you on an education journey that guides you through the necessary steps for a successful education and employment pathway in this 30-minutes panel presentation, plus a 10 minutes question time. Have your questions ready!
About the Education Panellists:
Leanne Mallet, Head of Business Portfolio, Upskilled, Sydney NSW
Leanne joined the Upskilled Education team in 2020 as Head of Business Portfolio. With a Master of Education (Digital Innovation & Knowledge Networks), a Graduate Certificate in eLearning, and a degree in Training & Development, Leanne brings a wide breadth of knowledge to Upskilled.
Ruchi Makkar, Education Manager, School of Business, Open Colleges, Sydney NSW
Ruchi is driven and a passionate individual with over 10 years of professional experience in Vocational, Education and Training (VET) Sector. She has a strong background in working for high performing Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) in offering diverse training products and championing a culture of continuous improvement and innovation. Skilled in Management, Coaching, Adult Education, Staff Development, and Education.
Suzanne Gray, Business Lecturer, South Metropolitan TAFE, Perth WA
Suzanne has over 15 years of experience in training and development and has a passion for facilitating adult learning. Suzanne is employed as a Business Lecturer at South Metropolitan TAFE Perth WA. She lectures in units relating to Certificate III in Business, Business Administration, Certificate IV, and Diploma of Business Administration.
The three panellists will discuss:
- Self Reflection. It's east yo neglect reflecting on your career when your so busy but....
- Goal Setting. Self-reflection will lead you to identifying what kind of career you want. Now it's time....
- Develop a plan. So, you know yourself and what you want to do, and you have your goals set....
- To be eligible for the draw for a $100 gift card donated by Christine Heness, AIOP National Director, you must register for both events on Education Day Wednesday 21 July and attend the two on line events.
- The draw will take place after the second event on line and the winner will receive their gift card by email.
10:00am WA; 11:30am NT, SA; 12:00pm QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS; 2:00pm NZ
Online - Details will be sent a few days prior to the event
* Members of AIOP and AAPNZ - FREE
* Non Members - $AUD 24.95
Confirmation of your registration will be sent after you register.
Sign in to Register - Non Members can register by creating your own account/profile on front page of the AIOP website.
Registration closes at 5pm (AWT) Monday 19 July 2021